Work with Happiness and Things
Happiness and Things is a travel venture based in Berlin, Germany. It is my mission is to tell my readers stories that they will remember. I want to take them places and inspire them to go out and explore for themselves.
The focus is on beautiful places that make your heart leap. Sensual experiences that will stay with you forever. Hidden gems off the beaten path. Cities and landscapes, culinary and soft adventure, family and romance.
This is me: Female (40+), full-time travel writer, blogger, translator, book author. Mother of two with a healthy tendency to escapism. German by birth but spent 14 years abroad living in Australia and Spain before returning to Berlin in 2018. Curious by nature. Food addict and dream chaser, photo ninja and wordsmith.
Stats and Metric
- 25,000 sessions/month
- 23,000 followers on 4 social media channels
- 450 newsletter subscribers
How to Work With me
I’d love to introduce you to my travel-crazy audience.
Happiness and Things is read in 130+ countries and my readership is on the rise. According to Google Analytics, my readers are geographically located in Australia 56%, the US 12%, United Kingdom 4%, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia 9%. My readers are looking for inspiration to learn about unique experiences that combine beauty and fun with culture and experiences.
- Press trips/media famils,
- content creation for provider websites, book projects, etc,
- translations from English to German,
- destination photography.
Please do not contact me to enquire about advertising rates, link swaps, content swaps & your article on my website requests, do follow link placements, and if I would like to work for free. I will not answer your request.
I also run a German language travel blog, miniglobetrotter.de, and can provide additional exposure to the German-speaking market – please enquire for more information!
For further information on metrics and to discuss tailor-made campaigns for your brand, please contact me today on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Some of the Companies I Have Worked With
- Fáilte Ireland
- DDR Museum Berlin, Germany
- Dromoland Castle, Ireland
- The Lobby Bar at One Aldwych, London, UK
- Bike Electric Connemara, Ireland
- Urban Adventures, Crete, Greece
- Ovolo 1888, Sydney, Australia
- Wonderful Indonesia
- Rainforestation, Cairns, Australia
- Great Ocean Road Tourism, Australia
- Q Station, Sydney, Australia
- Casa Barilla, Sydney, Australia
- Kinloch Lodge, Scotland
- Shelby’s Sidecar Tours
- https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/german/en/audiotrack/switch-travel-blogs (Radio Interview)